FALL SHOWCASE RULES
- Home/Away decided by coin flip
- Unlimited # of batters in lineup (you must maintain the integrity of your batting line-up)
- Unlimited defensive substitutions
- Game Times: 1 hr 25 min finish the inning / 1 hr 30 min drop dead (final score revert to last completed inning)
- Mercy Rule: 10 after 4, 8 after 5
- All other games rules will follow NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations) Softball rules
It is the manager or coach's responsibility to verify your schedule to make sure that no changes have been made.
- Tournament clock never stops!
- Weather updates will be sent to ALL TEAMS using the Tourney Machine App.
- Please be sure to communicate any schedule changes to your players and their families.
We are unable to take phone calls from individual player's families & friends. We need to keep our lines open for emergencies and to communicate with our field crew.
- In the event of interruptions due to weather, the Tournament Director reserves the right to alter the tournament format in any way necessary to reach a conclusion. This can include, but may not be limited to, shortened game times, fewer games guaranteed or playing rule changes. Games interrupted might not be resumed.
- Everything possible will be done to get the players on the field as soon as possible!
CHECK IN / SCORES
- Please check in an hour before your first game
- Umpires will report game scores to the site coordinators after each game
- All teams are required to submit their insurance certificate prior to the start of their first game.
- Each team is responsible for paying umpires at the plate prior to game start.
- This is a Non-Protesting tournament.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Remember you lead by example: “Sportsmanship Begins with You!”
- The home plate umpire will settle rule disagreements at the time they occur. Please be respectful and do not argue with the umpires.
- If the Coaches, Athletes, or Parents/Fans become abusive, offensive or unsportsmanlike, the Official or Tournament Director may take appropriate actions they feel is necessary including, but not limited to the following:
- Approach the head coach and ask that he speak with his teams parents/fans and calm the situation
- Restrict the coach to the dug-out for the rest of the game
- Eject the coach, parent, player or fan for the rest of the game
- Remove the offending coach, player, fan or team from the tournament with no refund
- Parking: Please look at the map and obey all parking signs
- No Smoking allowed at the complex
- Please keep the fields and park clean!
- Tournament Director: Rhonda Coleman 267-398-1944