Release And Waiver Of Liability Agreement
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in an East Coast Softball Event, myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ASSUME full responsibility for any and all damages, injuries (including death), or losses that I may sustain or incur, if any, while attending, engaging, practicing, participating or witnessing activity and/or certain event(s) occurring in or about the premises or at any offsite location. I hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold East Coast Softball, LLC & Pennsville Little League individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all liability, claims, suits, damages, expenses, fees, actions, or rights of action or judgments as a result of injury or death to myself or members of my family or heirs, or my guests, or damage, destruction or loss to my property, which in any way relates to, arises out of, or is in any way connected with my presence on the premises, or my participation in events of activities thereon, or the negligent acts or omissions or any other third party.
- Understand the risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease; I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation;
- AGREE to wear all personal protective equipment required while participating in the activity, and I am fully aware and understand that East Coast Softball, LLC & Pennsville Little League do not have on or about the premises, or employ or contract with any medical services, provisions for ordinary or emergency medical services.
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree and represent that I understand the nature of all Softball Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe the conditions to be unsafe, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT not to sue East Coast Softball, LLC, Pennsville Little League, its administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, team members, employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the Releasees herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.